We provide parasite identification and laboratory diagnostic services to livestock producers. We advise on worm, fluke, coccidiosis and tapeworm burdens in sheep, cattle, horses, goats, alpaca, pigs and chickens. With one of our reply-paid testing kits it's easy to send us a worm test on your sheep, cattle, horses, goats, alpacas, or any other species of animal. We save you time and money by enabling you to drench only animals that need it. This stops animals from being exposed to chemicals unnecessarily and stopping worms from becoming drench-resistant, possibly causing you many problems. We can also identify the algae growing in your dams and identify parasites, spiders and insects that are bothering you.
See the Lab Notices section for information on operating hours during Public Holidays.
SAMPLE DROP OFF: Samples may be delivered directly to the Allfarm Animal Health / Parasite main office. If the door is locked they may be placed in the white bucket just outside the office door. Samples cannot be dropped off outside of office hours, as the gate is locked. It's a good idea to call ahead (on the number below) to ensure the office is open to receive your submission.
Accounts enquiries should be directed to Allfarm Animal Health: (03) 5979 4488.
Test sample & results enquiries should be directed to our lab: (03) 5979 3101.
- Open the Testing menu (top of page) and select the test that meets your needs.
- Check the Collection menu to learn how to collect samples and either order a Supplied Kit or Make Your Own Kit.
- Contact us to order a supplied kit or prepare your kit.
- Collect your samples.
- Go to the Forms page, download and fill in the applicable form.
- Decide on your payment method.
- Include your filled out forms with your sample submission.
Feel free to contact us via our email contact form.