We provide parasite identification and laboratory diagnostic services to livestock producers. We advise on worm, fluke, coccidiosis and tapeworm burdens in sheep, cattle, horses, goats, alpaca, pigs and chickens. With one of our reply paid testing kits it's so easy to send us a worm test on your sheep, cattle, horses, goats, alpacas or any other species of animal. We save you time and money by enabling you to drench only animals that need it. This stops animals from being exposed to chemicals unnecessarily and stopping worms from becoming drench resistant, possibly causing you many problems. We also identify the algae growing in your dams and identify parasites, spiders and insects that are bothering you.
See the Lab Notices section for details on the Christmas New Year services.
NEW TRICHURIS TEST. Trichuris sedimentation testing improves detection sesitivity and provides a count. Useful for monitoring burdens in camels.
REMEMBER SAMPLE DROP OFF. Drop off samples directly to the Parasite Lab. Leave samples at Allfarm Animal Health office if lab unattended.
Accounts Enquiries should be directed to Allfarm 03 5979 4488.
Sample enquiries and questions about results should be directed to 03 5979 3101.
- Read through the testing section to see which test meets your needs.
- Continue to the Collection section to learn how to collect samples and choose a Supplied Kit or Make Your Own Kit.
- Contact us to order a supplied kit or prepare your kit.
- Collect your samples.
- Go to the Forms tab, download and fill in the applicable form.
- Decide on your payment method.
- Include your filled out forms with your sample submission.
Feel free to contact us via our email contact form.